1. Boil in a pan the oil, water and honey for about 10 minutes.
2. Pour the semolina and flour and mix well, until the dough sticks to the walls of the pan.
3. Pour the mixture into a buttered baking pan. Slice the pie into rhombus, put almonds in each rhombus and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Bake the pie in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour.
5. When you remove it from the oven, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
½ liter of oil
½ liter of water
½ kg of Cretan Honey
½ kg of flour
½ kg of finely ground semolina
for garnishing: peeled almonds, 5 tablespoons sesame seeds